One of few UAE nurseries to be accredited by the British Preschool Learning Alliance (PLA) Learn more
As you tuck your child into bed for some shut-eye, take some time out to enjoy some pillow talk and let your child reflect in their own words by asking them thought-provoking questions. Here are some questions to ask your child that will encourage them to open up to you and pave way for future communication between you.
- What is something that you learned today?
- What made you smile today?
- Did anything make you upset today?
- Who did you play with today?
- What is your favourite toy?
- Who is your favourite teacher?
- Who is your best friend in class?
- What is your favourite thing about your best friend?
- What is your favourite part of the day at nursery/school?
- What would you like to do together tomorrow?
- What would you like to dream about tonight?
- Who is your hero? Why?