- One of very few UAE nurseries to be certified by the British Preschool Learning Alliancespan>
- Over 18 years of providing quality Early Years Education in the UAE
- A qualified and dedicated team who is committed to ensuring children are ready for
- Your child’s futurespan> – our graduates have been prepared for and have been accepted in all of the UAE top schools like JESS, DESS, JPS, DAA.
- We have a balance of indoor and outdoor play times, quiet play, active play, large and small group activities and our children are encouraged to make choices and learn through play
- Curriculum – our unique Learning Triangle Curriculumspan> is tailored to suit all ages and stages of development and all our children are exposed to the Arabic langaugespan>.
- Continuous training and development of the staff to remain a market leader in Early Years Education
- Open from 7am – 6pm for the convenience of working Moms
- Flexibility for working parents from timings to payments and transport options span>
- Environment – at Learning Land Nursery in Mirdif, we provide a safe, secure, supportive and stimulating environmentspan> in which your child can explore, learn and grow.
- Fun-filled days of active learningspan>, inspired by international Early Years standards
- Weekly sessions with specialistsspan>, such as Music & Movement and our Language Program, included in our fees
- Dedicated Baby & Toddler Unit with specialised staff
- A strong focus on Health & Safety with an in-house clinic and nurse on the premises from 7.30 – 6pm daily. We have strict hygiene standardsspan> which supports our Infection Control policy.
- Open Door Policy and regular communication with parents
- Facilities to support all 7 areas of EYFSspan> Learning and Development
- Our nursery bus currently covers the following areas – Ghoroob, Uptown Mirdif, Shorooq, Al Warqaa, International City, Mizhar, Al Khawaneej and other areas in Mirdif. if you do not see your location on this list, please contact us to see if we can provide transport for your child on our nursery bus.
At Learning Land Nursery in Mirdif, children grow in a safe and secure environment and our educators help your child to grow and develop as an individual. We place high importance on recognising each child as a unique learner. We combine the renowned EYFS curriculum with Reggio Emilia, however, we use a variety of methods to teach children so that each child receives the attention and education they need to prosper in their Early Years.
We encourage independence and confidence and your child will partake in group activities that will teach them how to be a good team player. Quite often, we witness children evolve from quiet and shy individuals to confident, team players that enjoy social surroundings.
It is important for us for you, as a parent, to be involved in the activities at the nursery. We keep you updated on our social media platforms, send regular newsletters and regularly invite you to join us for events. We encourage healthy eating and sufficient exercise. Our Music & Movement expert teaches your children movements that help in their physical and mental development in our indoor play area and gym. Outside, in our bright and colourful playground, the children enjoy a wide variety of activities that expose them to natural elements such as sand and water. Our graduates have continued their learning journey at some of the nation’s most prestigious schools and we work hard to ensure we are one of the best nurseries in Mirdif.