One of the best nurseries in Mirdif
We have over 10 years of experience in Early Years Education and parents trust as one of the best nurseries in Mirdif. At our nursery in Shorooq, Mirdif, we strive to ensure the children are provided with an exhilarating experience. We aim to trigger their imagination and let them be creative and explore their surroundings, discover new things and, ultimately, develop their skills.
- Experience – we have over 10 years of experience in Early Years Education. Our teachers provide your child with unlimited opportunities to learn through imagination, creativity and play.
- Environment – we pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure, supportive and stimulating environment in which your child can explore, learn and grow.
- Open Door Policy – we always have time to answer your questions or address your concerns and we encourage an open door policy. This is one of the reasons parents think we are one of the best nurseries in Mirdif.
- Commitment – we are committed to each and every child that attends our nursery. We provide a warm, friendly and happy environment; children are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Your child’s future – our graduates have been prepared for and have been accepted in all of the UAE top schools like JESS, DESS, JPS, DAA.
- Qualified Staff – our interview process has been developed over many years of operation. This allows us to handpick qualified, experienced and committed staff.
- Quality childcare – is dependent on quality staff and we are committed to fostering happy, skilled and enthusiastic nursery Educators, to ensure that we maintain the highest standards of early childhood education.
- Involvement – Our caring Educators are engaged in children’s activities and are always available to teach, guide and observe.
- Development – our Educators support and promote children’s personal, social, emotional development; physical development; communication and language development; cognitive skills including numeracy and understanding of the world and creative development.
- Curriculum – our unique Learning Triangle Curriculum is tailored to suit all ages and stages of development.
- Languages – all our children are exposed to the Arabic language.
- Balanced play – We have a balance of indoor and outdoor play times, quiet play, active play, large and small group activities and our children are encouraged to make choices and learn through play.
- Physical exercise -your child will enjoy weekly Music and Movement sessions in our dedicated designed Music and Movement Studio with our specialist teacher.
- Health – we place a tremendous emphasis on healthy, balanced nutritional diet and we allow you to prepare your child’s snack and lunch in order to respect your child’s likes and dislikes and your cultural and nutritional preferences.
- Involvement – we always work in close partnership with parents and through out the year we offer various workshops and session on early childhood development; free of charge.
We aim to be one of the best nurseries in Mirdif and continuously improve to ensure you and your child are satisfied.
At Learning Land Nursery, children are faced with a safe and secure environment. Here, our educators help your child to grow and develop as an individual. We place high importance on recognising each child as a unique learner. We combine the renowned EYFS curriculum with Reggio Emilia, however, we use a variety of methods to teach children so that each child receives the attention and education they need to prosper in their Early Years.
Our educators are trained in the curriculum that we offer at the nursery. Each teacher has the experience and knowledge required to provide your child with comprehensive Early Years Education. We encourage independence and confidence and your child will partake in group activities that will teach them how to be a good team player. Quite often, we witness children evolve from quiet and shy individuals to confident, team players that enjoy social surroundings.
It is important for us for you, as a parent, to be involved in the activities at the nursery. We keep you updated on our social media platforms, send regular newsletters and regularly invite you to join us for events.
We encourage healthy eating and sufficient exercise. Our Music & Movement expert teaches your children movements that help in their physical and mental development in our indoor play area and gym. Outside, in our bright and colourful playground, the children enjoy a wide variety of activities that expose them to natural elements such as sand and water.
Our graduates have continued their learning journey at some of the nation’s most prestigious schools and we work hard to ensure we are one of the best nurseries in Mirdif.