We are absolutely delighted that Learning Land Nursery in Mirdif has been voted one of the best nurseries in Dubai!
At Learning Land Nursery, we work very hard, continuously, to ensure that our practices are of the highest standards and so we are very proud that we have been voted one of the best nurseries in Mirdif.
- hiring only qualified teachers -
our teachers are experienced and passionate professionals who focus on supporting each and every child’s learning and development. Our team challenges the children intellectually and emotionally and we invest in our teachers by providing and supporting continual professional development.
- continuous learning and development
- the growing never stops. We are always learning. Last year, we became PLA (Preschool Learning Alliance) certified after 18 months of classes, training and so much more. The learning outcomes were brilliant and can be seen across the nursery. Read more about our PLA certification here
. Once a month, we hold a "Teachers Coaching Teachers" session where teachers take turns coaching each other on a range of topics. These interactive sessions encourage the sharing of ideas and cover every age group. Learn more about these sessions here
. All Learning Land Nursery staff are trained and certified in Paediatric CPR and First Aid.
- keeping up to date with the best teaching methods and practices
- constantly updating the nursery premises to keep it stimulating for the children
- our nursery in Mirdif is continuously being enhanced to ensure that it stays stimulating for our children. We recently added a sensory garden where children can plant, learn to love nature and see how some of their favourite vegetables are grown. Children love this area. There are always new elements and features being added around the nursery and the little ones always enjoy coming to nursery.
- strict health & safety policy
- we adhere to very strict infection control policies and our licensed nurse is on the premises daily. We have very strict policies when it comes to children being unwell and regular deep cleaning means we are able to maintain our high stand hygiene levels.
- regular communication with parents
- we have an Open Door Policy and parents are always welcome to come in for a chat. We have weekly newsletters, communication books that go home with children daily and parent teacher meetings to discuss your child's progress in detail.
Happy children, happy parents and happy teachers have made us one of the best nurseries in Dubai and we will continue to grow and learn so that we can continue to be a Market Leader and make it to the list of best nurseries in Dubai every year!